Saturday, March 14, 2015

SPS Awareness Day 3-15-2015

Please share! SPS (Stiff Person Syndrome/s) can show up like Fibromyalgia and or Lyme Disease (tests are negative), Autoimmune disease etc.  There are three known antibodies that can contribute. Two are cancer indicators. One is more like the bodys' allergy to its own endocrine or metabolic pathways. If you are idiopathic, alternative trials of medication can be rotated to learn more. Keep coordinating your care with your MD.

My first pains were when I was unable to sleep on my side. My deltoids would get very sore like someone punched me a dead arm.  I worked at the The State of Tennessee "TN Tower" in network and security operations at this time. I was in nearly top physical condition. I rarely took the shuttle up the steep incline from the parking lot. I probably logged 4-5 miles of foot traffic a day, and the first mile of the day was the most vigorous!

Only recently have we made more breakthroughs in my care. I have reviewed the body chemistry models in a handful of places including trade journals, NIH and online support groups (judiciously).  I have additional ideas I am going to bounce off my healthcare provider.  I have further questions on gabitril, but I need to wait until my late March appointments to discuss.

Thanks for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment